Financial developments PDN in Q2 2020
Click here for more information about the financial developments in the first quarter.
- The funding level at the end of Q2 was 93.4%.
- The policy funding level, which is used in the decision on granting annual adjustments, at the end of Q2 was 97.0%. (The policy funding level is the average of the last twelve funding levels.)
- The pension liabilities raised in the second quarter from €7,689 to €7,880 million.
- The pension assets raised in the second quarter from €7,009 to €7,358 million.
- The return on the assets in the second quarter was 5.6%.