Financial developments PDN in Q3 2023
- The funding level raised in Q3 from 127.2% to 133.1%.
- The policy funding level, which is used in the decision on granting annual adjustments, raised in Q3 from 128.5% to 128.7%. (The policy funding level is the average of the last twelve funding levels.)
- The pension liabilities fell in the third quarter from €5,591 to €5,189 million.
- The pension assets fell in the third quarter from €7,114 to €6,905 million.
- The return on the assets in the third quarter was -2.2%.
Click here for more information about the financial developments in the third quarter.