Financial developments PDN in Q2 2023
- The funding level raised in Q2 from 125.6% to 127.2%.
- The policy funding level, which is used in the decision on granting annual adjustments, fell in Q2 from 129.1% to 128.5%. (The policy funding level is the average of the last twelve funding levels.)
- The pension liabilities fell in the second quarter from €5,645 to €5,591 million.
- The pension assets raised in the second quarter from €7,088 to €7,114 million.
- The return on the assets in the second quarter was 1.0%.
Click here for more information about the financial developments in the second quarter.