Financial developments PDN in Q4 2022
- The funding level fell in Q4 from 132.6% to 123.8%, particular because of the indexation as of January 1, 2023.
- The policy funding level, which is used in the decision on granting annual adjustments, raised in Q4 from 122.6% to 127.1%. (The policy funding level is the average of the last twelve funding levels.)
- The pension liabilities raised in the fourth quarter from €5,193 to €5,599 million.
- The pension assets raised in the fourth quarter from €6,885 to €6,932 million.
- The return on the assets in the fourth quarter was 1.3%.
Click here for more information about the financial developments in the fourth quarter.