Financial developments PDN in Q3 2022
- The funding level raised in Q3 from 128.1% to 132.6%.
- The policy funding level, which is used in the decision on granting annual adjustments, raised in Q3 from 117.5% to 122.6%. (The policy funding level is the average of the last twelve funding levels.)
- The pension liabilities fell in the third quarter from €5,624 to €5,193 million.
- The pension assets fell in the third quarter from €7,207 to €6,885 million.
- The return on the assets in the third quarter was -4.0%.
Click here for more information about the financial developments in the third quarter.