Financial developments PDN in Q1 2022
- The funding level raised at the end of Q1 from 115.5% to 123.1%.
- The policy funding level, which is used in the decision on granting annual adjustments, raised at the end of Q1 from 108.9% to 112.5%. (The policy funding level is the average of the last twelve funding levels.)
- The pension liabilities fell in the first quarter from €7,111 to €6,424 million.
- The pension assets fell in the first quarter from €8,212 to €7,909 million.
- The return on the assets in the first quarter was -3.2%.
Click here for more information about the financial developments in the first quarter.